The corporate financial year has finally come to an end and with it, one can finally take a breath of relief and what better way to celebrate it than heading out for a corporate outing to a fun and exciting place to blow off some steam. Here are a few exciting places in Maharashtra that are off the beaten track and offer an enjoyable and entertaining experience.
- Wai – Wai is a tiny little hamlet located in the Satara district of Maharashtra. This tiny little hamlet packs a punch when it comes to adventure sports activities and is a great place to head to with your colleagues to enjoy these team activities that would also help boost team bonding. Some of the many adventure sports activities one can enjoy out here include raft building, river crossing, trekking, kayaking and ATV rides among others. There are plenty of great hotels and resorts in Wai that can easily take care of your accommodation needs, so you wouldn’t have to miss out on the creature comforts.
- Savarkut Village – Savarkut Village is the perfect countryside team outing destination that offers a refreshing experience away from the hustle and bustle of the cities but this is not the only thing that this village has to offer. In fact, Savarkut village is renowned for white water rafting. Some of the other activities one can enjoy at Savarkut include kayaking, rappelling, trekking and hiking among others. All these activities being team activities you can also expect your team members to get more familiar with each other and thereby, boost team bonding. There are also several great resorts present in Savarkut that can easily take care of your accommodation needs.
- Lavasa – Lavasa is the newest hill station of India. Privately developed and stylised on the Italian town of Portofino, Lavasa offers an experience like no other and is a great place to head to for an amazing team outing. There are plenty of local attractions that make for light sightseeing besides that there are numerous activities you can enjoy with your teammates like, jet skiing, kayaking, boating, rock climbing, rappelling and trekking among others. There are also some great resorts present in Lavasa that offer attractive corporate outing packages.
- Bhandardara – Bhandardara is another gem in the crown of Maharashtra tourism. Located at a distance of 165 km from Mumbai, Bhandardara is a popular natural oasis rich in lush greenery, cascading waterfalls, majestic mountains and most importantly a tranquil environment perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating oneself. For fostering a better team bonding there are several team activities one can enjoy like trekking, hiking, camping, etc. There are several resorts in Bhandardara that can easily take care of your corporate outing needs and ensure a pleasant and enjoyable team outing.
- Lonavala – Lonavala is one of the popular hill stations of Maharashtra that also serves as a great weekend getaway for the people of Mumbai and Pune. Lonavala also serves as a great corporate outing destination owing to the presence of quality resorts for corporate outings and an eclectic mix of great tourist attractions and adventure activities like trekking, cave exploration at the Karla and Bhaja caves, enjoyable walks in one of the many nature trails, camping etc.
Taking the corporate outing experience several notches higher is the Machan treehouse resort in Lonavala that offers luxurious treehouses for accommodation.
The Machan treehouse sits 30 – 40 feet above lush forest surroundings and offers a commanding view of the surroundings. The resort also offers quite a few interesting team building activities designed to boost team bonding.
Give your next corporate outing an adventurous twist and enjoy a treehouse stay and live out your childhood dream at Machan Treehouse Resort in Lonavala.